Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bladorn baby #3

So it has been forever and a day since I last posted.Thanks to facebook I don't blog as much anymore.As most of you know, we are not doing fostercare anymore.At least for now.We where surprised with a little Bladorn baby instead.God has a plan, just wish I had seen it coming!But that is the fun of life right?I have been extremely sick for the last 6 weeks and so far no relief.I am almost 11 weeks so it will hopefully let up soon.My days have consisted of laying on the couch all day watching TV which is hard for me because I am a "go,go,go" kind of girl.I love being outside and have not felt good enough to leave the couch -must less work in the plants or go to the pool or beach.I feel like I am missing spring.
The baby is due the day before Halloween.That should make trick or treat interesting this year.The kids would rather get a new brother or sister than trick or treat anyways.It seems so soon and yet so far all at the same time.Today I have an ultra sound and we will see if all is well with the little guy or gal.I am hoping I keep it together at the appointment and don't get sick in the office.It is so embarrasing.I am hoping to be better at blogging from now on.I'll keep ya posted.

3 comments:

daughteroftheking said...

I decided to come back to blogland too! Can't wait to hear how the ultrasound goes!!
Love you

Seeker of the Narrow Gate said...

I have missed your posts. You can say so much more when blogging! Thanks for the update...will pray for no sickness today. Andrea

Angela said...

Oh my goodness! That is awesome! Congratulations! I will pray for you and the baby. Let us know about the ultra sound.