Monday, January 12, 2009
Foster care
Just wanted to update everyone on the foster care thing.Allot of people have asked what's going on so here it is....We had a really great recommendation from our liscensing specialist and our paperwork has been at the final board for a week now.They have one month from the time the papers arrive to approve us.We should be getting a call any moment telling us we are liscensed and then we can be called from the moment on for a placement.We are so excited and I spent the morning tying up loose ends on the nursery.It's really hard to be too prepared because we have such a large window of what we are taking.We asked for infant -2 years.We also left it open for sibling groups.(scary)I secretly think Mike wants twins.He keeps mentioning it.Everytime the phone rings I hope it is them.And when I come home I run to phone and see if we have a message(even though they have my cell number) Just keep praying for us.We are excited but it's not final yet!!!!I know God is preparing a special child for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment