Sunday, April 19, 2009

Well, I am officially 12 weeks pregnant.I made it past the dreaded 11 week mark when I lost the last pregnancy.I went to the doctor and we still had a nice strong heart beat.I got some relief from the sickness from Zofran.I had to take something because I wasn't keeping anything down at all.It is a miracle drug!I have only gotten sick once since taking it in the last week and a half.I have gotten back to my life again.The kids are so happy to have mommy back in action and I'm sure Mike is too.I am still nauseous most of the day but it is much much better.
Cute stuff is that Kayden talks to the baby all the time because she wants it to learn her voice.I don't have the heart to tell her that it doesn't have hearing just yet!It's a good habit for her to get into for later.The kids where fighting over whether it will be a boy or girl and Kayden decided that she didn't care anymore, either will be fine.We should know the sex in about 3-4 weeks.
Other than that, we have no more news.But I plan to be a better blogger during the pregnancy to keep people posted.Keep praying for my health and the babies!

2 comments:

Seeker of the Narrow Gate said...

So happy for you! Glad you are on week 12... I know week 12 always made me feel better too... as if God did not have control on week 11 day 6... oh well, I was so psycho I literally marked every day off a calendar... I counted down with precision... must be my type A - but I was happiest at the end when I found I had a healthy baby... it made all 40 weeks (usually 38 for me) worth it... I still marvel at pregnancy and how God can use our bodies to create a baby. I pray you have an uneventful pregnancy - that you start to feel better soon, and that the baby gives you lots of beautiful ultrasounds!

Angela said...

I'm so glad the Zofran is working for you. I took it like vitamins when I was pregnant with Tyson. It was GREAT! You are going to be a wonderful mother to another child. You already are to Chase and Kayden!