Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas '08







Christmas was so much fun this year!We have had an awesome Holiday break!We spent a crazy Christmas Eve going to our church service and then coming home and watching The Nativity Story before bed.Bith the kids know there is no Santa and to tell ya the truth I am so glad.No hiding everything till morning anymore.They don't seem to worry about it either.Which I think is great because Christ is the real star anyways.Then Christmas morning my granparents came over and we opened presents and had cinnamon rolls and coffee.YUM!Then the fam came over for lunch and it was a great day.The next day my Dad and his family came down for a week.We played board games and went to the beach and made pottery.I'll post pics of everything-I truly enjoyed the whole Holiday but I think my favorite day was fishing at Casey Key with the just the four of us and my grandpa.I just love the water and love being near it!I am looking forward to all that '09 brings!Happy New year!

No comments: