Monday, May 11, 2009

Well, today Mike and I went to lunch and then over to another ultra sound.This time they are 100% sure that we are having....A GIRL!!!!!
Hahahaha-The lady warned me that she wasn't 100% sure the last time.I kind of had a feeling it was a girl so everytime the kids would talk about "him" I would say "remember, she wasn't sure what it was." And they would say "I know".So they weren't too disappointed.Especially Kayden!!!So now I have plenty of clothes for her and pretty sure on a name, although Mike still wants to look around.He is not ready to commit to a name.
Anyways -that is the update for now.

2 comments:

Seeker of the Narrow Gate said...

I am so excited for you! There is nothing better than shopping for little baby girl dresses! I know Kayden will love playing dress-up with her and dolls and all those girly things!

Angela said...

What a surprise! Congrats! The men can never commit on a name! Ughhh!