Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Update
Well, today is the last week of school for Kayden and Chase.Tonight is award ceremony and Kindergarten graduation.I will be bringing a big box of tissue's for this one!I can't believe Kayden is done with Kindergarten and Chase will be 10 in one month.It's all too much for me in this pregnant weepy state!But it is all good tears of joy!They are ready for summer activities and I am just hoping I can keep up with them!I am still more tired than usual but I definately have more energy than the last trimester.I went off of my medicine for nausea yesterday and so far I have had no vomiting.I am keeping my fingers crossed.I just hate to take anything if it's not absolutely necessary.Everything is going well with the baby.She is healthy and measuring fine so far.We still haven't nailed down a name but I don't think we'll know for sure untill we write it on the birth certificate.I will update tomorrow and let everyone know what awards they got and post picture's so check back in tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment