Sunday, April 13, 2008
Ok -here is some new news from the Bladorn family.Mike Kayden and I have on a detox for our health problems.Mike just wants to loose weight.Kayden and I have had only fruits and veggies for the last 6 days along with herbal medicines.(KK can a little more stuff than me).Mike just started 2 days ago.It is very interesting to do something I never thought I could do.I never thought I would be able to not drink Pepsi for a week much less give up everything but fruits and veggies.I'll keep you updated on our progress as we go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'll bet with that diet you don't have any problems going to the bathroom.
I hope this works. Keep me posted on the diet as Tammy has one of those doctors with her at the Wellness Center and as I told you strange as it may sound I developed respitory problems since I quite smoking sometime ago. Maybe I need to detox
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment