Friday, April 18, 2008

Hey everyone.Just an update.Kayden and I are officially on day 11 of the detox.Mike is on day 7.Kaydens tonsils have come way down from the bulging golf balls they where.She has been off the allergy meds since the first day and no reactions so far.The doc did say she would get symptoms of being "sick" but haven't seen much in that department yet.She still has a long way to go.I am feeling great besides the everyday battle not to eat the good stuff.Mike has lost 7 pounds in 7 days.He lost the frist 5 the first 2 days!It is really hard for him because he loves to eat.Don't we all.He goes on a big fishing trip tomorrow to celebrate his 31st birthday.He is very excited about that.It is a deep sea trip to get BIG fish.I hope he gets grouper-yummy!
That is all for now.

No comments: