They will make war against the Lamb,but the Lamb will overcome them because he is Lord of Lords and King of Kings-and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers
Rev 17:14
Saturday, March 1, 2008
KK and Mike at the zoo Chase and KK -they love each other so much!
Ahh the zoo. It is always fun to go to the zoo and hear the kids reactions to all the animals. All that time I lived there I never got to go to that zoo though. We do try to go to the FW zoo atleast once a year! Sorry to hear about all the stomach flu stuff. Miss you!
1 comment:
Ahh the zoo. It is always fun to go to the zoo and hear the kids reactions to all the animals. All that time I lived there I never got to go to that zoo though. We do try to go to the FW zoo atleast once a year! Sorry to hear about all the stomach flu stuff.
Miss you!
Post a Comment