Saturday, March 1, 2008

Here are some picture's from the Zoo.Mike took the day off yesterday and we chaperoned at the kids field trip.It was a beautiful day.I think the high was 75.I love the Lowery Park Zoo.It is my favorite zoo.The kids always have a blast there.It was nice to something fun -it was a hard week.My step dads funeral was Thursday.It was a great service but it seemed like something was missing.Like we should have shared more memories of him or something.But they had a great video of him showing different parts of his life.Me, Chase ,my mom and Kyle all had the stomache flu the night before so I was in a comma the whole time.I was just so thankful that I could make it with out throwing up.We will miss him, but he is riding a golden Harley on the streets of gold!!!!

1 comment:

The Cowarts said...

Hey now, I've left a comment before! Thanks for the updates...I need to do one too but not much is new since Valentine's day.
Later,
Jenna