Thursday, May 15, 2008
Not much new, but it has been a month since our latest post.We are going to our last foster care class tonight.We are very excited it is over.We did make some new friends that I hope we will keep in touch with when we aren't in class any more.I am nervous and excited about being placed with a child.Alot of them are very sick and cry alot.So pray for me and the rest of the family.We will be under a new kind of stress.But these kids need it so bad.Tomorrow is the walk for life for pregnancy solutions.We managed to wrangle up about $350 for them.Thank you to everyone who donated!The kids are excited and learning a good thing in doing this.K4 graduation is next week and the same night is Chase's awards ceremony.Then no more school-God help me!I am sure I'll be bloggin' again very soon as we will have lots of new picture's with all that is going on. Here are some picture's I found....little cuties!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment