They will make war against the Lamb,but the Lamb will overcome them because he is Lord of Lords and King of Kings-and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers
Rev 17:14
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Missy-here are the pics.I couldn't get it to work on your email.
Bar
Upside down breakfast table-yes it is really like that in real life-haha. Family room
Here is the formal living area-their are usually lights in the fire place, but they where off at the time.
Missy-Iknow the table cloth is too big.Mike is putting in the leaf this weekend.This is dining room.
I think the colors look great! I love the rug in the formal living. My only suggestion is that you get a bigger picture for over the fireplace or maybe a large mirror. I think all the colors go together really well. You could also add some greenery on your plant shelves. You've got tons of them though. It looks beautiful.
1 comment:
I think the colors look great! I love the rug in the formal living. My only suggestion is that you get a bigger picture for over the fireplace or maybe a large mirror. I think all the colors go together really well. You could also add some greenery on your plant shelves. You've got tons of them though. It looks beautiful.
Post a Comment